On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 01:44:08PM +0100, Markus Pargmann wrote: > Hi, > > This new version of the cleanup is mainly a reordering of the patches. It moves > the regmap patch to the end of the series so none of the other patches depend > on it. This also fixes a bug I introduced in "Remove fsl_ssi_setup" which also > removed the switching between network and normal mode depending on the number > of channels. I reversed this code removal. Another new patch was added "Fix > i2s_mode variable setup" which fixes the i2s_mode assignment in set_dai_fmt(). It's been nearly three weeks with no response to this except for the last patch - I've got ahead and applied since it all looks sane (modulo the bugfix question), we can see if problems occur in -next after the merge window. Thanks!