On Fri, Sep 06, 2019 at 12:46:26PM -0700, Curtis Malainey wrote: > When 'DSP VAD Switch' is turned on, rt5677_set_vad_source() > enables the following digital path: > DMIC L1 -> > Mono DMIC L Mux -> > Mono ADC2 L Mux -> > Mono ADC MIXL -> > VAD ADC Mux -> > IB01 Mux > Then we switch to DSP mode, load firmware, and let DSP run. > When a hotword is detected, an interrupt is fired and > rt5677_irq() is called. When 'DSP VAD Switch' is turned off, > the codec is set back to normal mode. Usually we would configure all this routing in userspace. Why are we hard coding the use case here? What if for example the user wants to use a different microphone?