On Tue, Oct 01, 2019 at 05:23:43PM +0000, Deucher, Alexander wrote: > > ACP-PCI controller driver does not depends msi interrupts. > > So removed msi related pci functions which have no use and does not impact > > on existing functionality. > In general, however, aren't MSIs preferred to legacy interrupts? As I understand it. Or at the very least I'm not aware of any situation where they're harmful. It'd be good to have a clear explanation of why we're removing the support. > Doesn't the driver have to opt into MSI support? As such, won't > removing this code effectively disable MSI support? Yes.