On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 05:51:57PM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote: > Sigh, I had to wait rc1 release so that everything can get synced for > this kind of large API changes, and then one day after the window > close, it's already too late... :-< People send stuff through the merge window, and if everyone waits for the end before submitting you end up with conflicts still. > OK, will submit all patches again. But at the next time I won't split > to two series but in a single queue. Be prepared. I've applied most of it - there's only a couple that didn't end up applying at all (IIRC these ones actually got fixed up).