On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 07:08:54PM +0800, Jeff Chang wrote: > The MT6660 is a boosted BTL class-D amplifier with V/I sensing. > A built-in DC-DC step-up converter is used to provide efficient > power for class-D amplifier with multi-level class-G operation. > The digital audio interface supports I2S, left-justified, > right-justified, TDM and DSP A/B format for audio in with a data > out used for chip information like voltage sense and current > sense, which are able to be monitored via DATAO through proper > --- > sound/soc/codecs/Kconfig | 14 + You've not provided a Signed-off-by so I can't do anything with this, please see submitting-patches.rst for an explanation of what that is or why it's important.