On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:18:53AM +0100, Jerome Brunet wrote: > On Thu 13 Feb 2020 at 07:11, Samuel Holland wrote: > > +- codec-to-codec : Indicates a codec-to-codec > > dai-link. > I wonder if such property could be viewed as a Linux implementation > detail ? Yes, it is. > Should the card figure out the codec-to-codec links on its own or is it > something generic enough to put in DT ? We should be able to figure it out by ourselves, we already have a link between two CODECs - we should be able to infer that it is in fact a link between two CODECs with the information we already have, probably by looking at the two devices that are referenced.