On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 09:42:25PM +0800, Tzung-Bi Shih wrote: > On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:24 PM Mark Brown wrote: > > we might want to have some general pinctrl integration > I have no idea what it could be so far. But I am willing to help if > you have some draft ideas. Off the top of my head if we have standard names for the states then we could make DAPM widgets for the pinctrl stuff, probably like the regulator supply ones since typically there's multiple AIF widgets per physical interface.