On Fri, Apr 03, 2020 at 11:13:54AM +0200, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote: > This patch series extends the SOF driver to add support for DSP > virtualisation to ASoC. It is built on top of VirtIO, contains a > guest driver and a vhost in-kernel guest driver. This version > supports a single playback and a single capture interface on the > guest. The specific guest audio topology is supplied by the host I've asked a couple of times for documentation of the protocol here but don't think I've seen anything yet?