On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 01:24:11PM +0200, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote: > After a discussion we agreed, that we shall try to port SOF VirtIO support on > top of RPMSG, even though this would be the first ever such use of RPMSG. And > since this likely will take a while and be a big change we suspend this > review process for now. OK... the generic patches (IIRC it was about the list that Liam identified) looked OK so if you want to send them by themselves then I can apply them and it's less diff for you to carry.