On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 03:47:58PM -0500, Pierre-Louis Bossart wrote: > From: Jack Yu > > Add module parameter "power_up_delay" to fix pop noise on capture. The > power_up_delay value is set with a default value of 400ms, smaller > values are not recommended. Normally we would just add a delay in the driver unconditionally, why make this a module paramter? If there are board variations then we should be getting them from board data, not forcing individual users to bodge things with a module parameter.