Alsa-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Release change info in release [atom feed] messages?
       [not found] <1602779409508788109-webhooks-bot@alsa-project.org>
@ 2020-10-15 16:30 ` GitHub issues - opened
From: GitHub issues - opened @ 2020-10-15 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #86 was opened from mxmilkiib:

I'm currently working on an software update aggregation system - https://libreav.org/updates - and I'd like to add ALSA itself, but I don't think there is a feed for this other than https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/releases.atom.

However, the releases.atom entries do not contain the Changes summary that is used on [the wiki](https://www.alsa-project.org/wiki/Changes_v1.2.3.1_v1.2.3.2).

Might it be possible for the release messages to contain those texts?

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/86
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib

only message in thread, back to index