alsa-devel.alsa-project.org archive mirror
From: Yu-Hsuan Hsu <yuhsuan@chromium.org>
To: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Cc: alsa-devel@alsa-project.org
Subject: Re: [alsa-devel] Alsa conformance test - a new test for ALSA drivers
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 16:06:55 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi Takashi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm very glad that you like it. Do you have any
strong reason for moving it into ALSA upstream? If not, I would like to
keep it in chromium code base. It's also easy for developers to send
patches via gerrit (chromium-review.googlesource.com). I can be responsible
for reviewing these changes. If installing from the source code is not
quick enough, we can create the new package for it. Besides, it is easier
for me to maintain this tool.

Best,
Yu-Hsuan

Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de> 於 2019年9月5日 週四 下午11:17寫道: