On Tue, Dec 07, 2021 at 09:04:54AM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote: > On Tue, 07 Dec 2021 07:32:47 +0100, > Sameer Pujar wrote: > > > > HDA probe failure is observed on Tegra194 based platforms and this > > happens due to a reset failure. The series fixes this problem by > > avoiding explicit resets on BPMP based devices. > > > > Sameer Pujar (3): > > ALSA: hda/tegra: Skip reset on BPMP devices > > dt-bindings: sound: tegra: Update HDA resets > > arm64: tegra: Remove non existent Tegra194 reset > > The change in HDA drier looks fine, and the question how to take those > patches. If other people can give acks, I can take those to sound.git > tree destined for 5.16. > > Or, if anyone else prefers taking those, feel free to do: for the > first patch, > > Reviewed-by: Takashi Iwai My understanding is that patches 1-2 are mostly independent of patch 3, with the latter being mostly a complementary cleanup. Patch 1 will effectively ignore the non-existent reset on Tegra194 anyway. Patch 1 (and potentially 2) could go into v5.16 to fix the regression via sound.git, but the cleanup in patch 3 isn't time-critical, so I could just queue that up for v5.17 via the Tegra tree. Sameer, any objections to that? Did I miss anything? Thierry