amd-gfx.lists.freedesktop.org archive mirror
* [RFC] VRM setting in a mobile system
@ 2023-03-20 12:00 Tom Psyborg
From: Tom Psyborg @ 2023-03-20 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amd-gfx

Hello

How can i verify the driver is engageing both phases in a mobile RX460 system?
I see there are PSI0_VID, PSI0_EN and PSI1 bits defined for use,
according to VRM specs they are active low and the VBIOS voltageobject
table is not setting any of these bits. Does that mean my system is
running 1-phase DE mode? Or there is some logic in driver that
switches to 2-phase CCM?

Regards, Tom

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-20 13:10 UTC | newest]