ath10k.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
From: Michal Kazior <michal.kazior@tieto.com>
To: Andreas Christoforou <andreaschristofo@gmail.com>
Cc: "ath10k@lists.infradead.org" <ath10k@lists.infradead.org>
Subject: Re: ath10k raw mode
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 09:40:52 +0100	[thread overview]

On 8 December 2016 at 20:13, Andreas Christoforou
<andreaschristofo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> could you please someone send me or let me know where I can download a firmware with raw mode flag enabled for my QCA988X card.

You can check this:

  https://github.com/kvalo/ath10k-firmware/tree/master/QCA988X/hw2.0/10.2.4.70

At the very least 10.2.4.70.54 should support it (at least it does
advertise it). It probably makes sense to have this (list of raw-mode
supporting firmware revisions) listed somewhere on
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/ath10k - any
volunteers? :)

Michał