ath9k-devel.lists.ath9k.org archive mirror
* [ath9k-devel] Shutting down the ath[59]k-devel mailing lists
@ 2017-01-14 16:15 Michael Renzmann
From: Michael Renzmann @ 2017-01-14 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi all.

Out of history, the ath5k-devel and ath9k-devel mailing lists were hosted
on the mailing list server of the MadWifi project. I intend to shut the
server down, though, as the MadWifi project has ceased.

While in the past - back when both ath5k and ath9k were not yet part of
the kernel - it made sense to have separate mailing lists to connect
interested developers with each other, things are different today. Both
drivers have long been included in the Linux kernel, and thus it makes
sense to take discussions related to ath[59]k to the linux-wireless
mailing list [1].

For this reason I will now close both mailing lists. I intend to keep the
archives accessible on http://lists.ath5k.org and http://lists.ath9k.org.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the many discussions that took
place here over the years. I wish you all the best for the future and hope
to see you at another place somewhere in the net.

So long, and thanks for all the fish ;-)

Bye, Mike

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-14 16:15 UTC | newest]