b43-dev.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* New collaboration
@ 2022-07-18  7:40 Luca Gauthier
From: Luca Gauthier @ 2022-07-18  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b43-dev

Hi,

I would like to discuss your needs in the scope of acquiring new Clients.

We operate in the Internet marketing sector, have the largest Technical Department in Europe and have implemented more than 200 campaigns in the USA and Asia.

We are broadening the group of our Business Partners (currently more than 237 companies) and therefore we would like to offer you cooperation which we base on mutual support in activities aimed at acquiring new clients and strengthening the company’s image.
Our Business Partners receive commission on the value of an agreement signed and the group of new clients.

If I could present the details – let me know when I can contact you

Luca Gauthier

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-07-18  7:45 UTC | newest]