On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 17:10:12 Andreas Pape wrote: > The essential call is in patch 2 as assumed. As soon as I add the > netdev_master_upper_dev_link call again to the compilable code, the > problem starts to occur (mesh doesn't work as soon as bat0 is added to the > bridge, ogm packets can be seen at bat0). It seems that this call behaves > in older kernels different compared to newer ones. > > I haven't tried to add all the other excluded parts again except for the > netdev_master_upper_dev_link call. If you are interested I can test this > tomorrow, too. Can you try the attached patch without applying any of the previous patches ? This patch is meant to fix the compat issue without harming any functionality and could be included in the next release. Cheers, Marek