Στις Monday 31 December 2007 02:01:49 ο/η Acinonyx έγραψε: > Hello ppl, > > I've added support to send BATMAN routes to zebra daemon and redistribute > them to other Quagga protocols. The interface is through zebra UNIX socket. > A new option -q followed by the UNIX socket path is added (see batmand > --help) to enable route export. I've also implemented a metric for BATMAN > routes based on TTL value which is essential when using BATMAN as IGP to > BGP > Confederations. > Hello again, I've fixed a bug in zebra client route update which tried to delete routes with the new metric instead of the previously installed. I've also tried to calculate a metric based on link quality. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a way to compare latency between two different originators. Originators could only be compared based on packet loss which isn't what we want because it would lead to having the same metric (1) for all nodes if there isn't some packet loss present. So, we are staying for the moment with the TTL approach with some adjustment to make it safer with different TTL settings. I also want to point out an issue with batmand host routes and Quagga. Although Quagga succesfully installs host routes, it doesn't treat them as valid gateways if the associated interface isn't flaged as P-t-P. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature but it renders all batmand second level routes inactive. I added a workaround in zebra client which disables host route installation. This means that you can use quagga zebra client only if you have standard broadcast subnets. The attached patch is against latest stable BATMAN release (revsion 502). Regards, Vasilis