Whoops, this is definitly a bug, thanks for pointing that out. Committed in r1552. On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 07:31:22PM +0800, Marek Lindner wrote: > > Hi, > > > i've just committed this patch in revision 1551, as no further comments and > > critiques came in. I would consider this patch rather simple, and as > > experimental feature it is switched off by default anyways ... :) > > > > I've changed only a small thing in the committed patch: When neighbors are > > purged, the bonding candidate list gets updated instead of bonding > > switched off. > > did not have the time to go through your patch in much detail. I just scrolled > over it and stumbled over routing.c line 1018. I guess you wanted to write: > spin_*un*lock_irqsave(&orig_hash_lock, flags); > > Regards, > Marek >