On Sunday 22 March 2015 01:52:40 Sven Eckelmann wrote: > On Friday 26 December 2014 12:41:17 Markus Pargmann wrote: > > Markus Pargmann (26): > [...] > > > batman-adv: packet.h, add some missing includes > > batman-adv: types.h, add missing include > > Just went through the includes and noticed that a lot more are missing (also > in the files which you are already touched). I have attached the current > state of my analysis so you can compare it with your notes. Small disclaimer I forgot: The patch is currently not finished. Following things are missing: * #include "types.h" in main.h after "compat.h" (may be removed in the future when I can drop it somehow... but it will most likely be added again even when there is a dependency circle with types.h) * tests with older kernels * an actual description Kind regards, Sven