On Friday, 4 January 2019 02.40.06 CET Linus Lüssing wrote: > On Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 02:58:32PM +0100, Sven Eckelmann wrote: > > + /** > > + * @BATADV_ATTR_AGGREGATED_OGMS: whether the batman protocol messages > > + * of the mesh mesh interface shall be aggregated or not. > > + */ > > + BATADV_ATTR_AGGREGATED_OGMS, > > + > > I'm wondering, would it make sense to take this opportunity to > rename this to BATADV_ATTR_AGGREGATION? In case we were adding > aggregation support to something other than OGMs in the future. > > (and maybe even make it a u32 to be able to potentially use it as > a bitfield with a useable length?) > > And I know, the generic aggregation patchset was rejected. But on > the other hand I don't think that OGMs are that special that they > will always be the only packet type worth aggregating. > Any suggestions from Jiri regarding this? Kind regards, Sven