On Friday, 4 January 2019 03.29.16 CET Linus Lüssing wrote: [...] > I'm wondering, before it was quite easy to add new sysfs > attributes with just a few lines thanks to macros. Now we > need to add code in four more places in netlink.c whenever we introduce a > new configuration option. > > Would it be possible (and maybe even reduce code size?) if the > sysfs and netlink parts were wrapped into some (macro) functions and/or > structs, to still be able to add options from a central place and with > only a few lines? > > Or would that become too ugly? Or not worth the effort for the few > options we have right now? You only need a couple of lines to add netlink things. And we don't want sysfs anymore. So no need to add ugly hacks to add both netlink+sysfs with a "couple of lines". Kind regards, Sven