bitbake-devel.lists.openembedded.org archive mirror
* ERROR: unable to connect to bitbake server
@ 2023-02-13 14:26 Mohammed Hassan
From: Mohammed Hassan @ 2023-02-13 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bitbake-devel; +Cc: Mohan Krishna Chepuri

Hi,

I am trying to build an image file for my project but fail at the bitbake
step. but I receive the below error message.

ERROR: Unable to connect to bitbake server, or start one (server startup
failures would be in bitbake-cookerdaemon.log).

Previously my senior had built the image and he has transferred the pre
built zip file to me to make add custom packages as per our needs which i
have done but fail when connecting to the bitbake server.

I think it is an issue with the TOKEN that gets authenticated when
connecting to the server but i get no error message regarding token
mismatch.

Please guide me.

Thank you

[-- Attachment #2: Screenshot from 2023-02-10 17-28-15.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 87251 bytes --]

* Re: [bitbake-devel] ERROR: unable to connect to bitbake server
@ 2023-02-13 14:29 ` Chwiala, Przemyslaw [C]
From: Chwiala, Przemyslaw [C] @ 2023-02-13 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mohammed Hassan, bitbake-devel; +Cc: Mohan Krishna Chepuri

Try to remove .lock files (if any) from your build directory