On 4/4/23 1:07 PM, Frédéric Martinsons wrote: > > > On Tue, 4 Apr 2023 at 18:50, akuster wrote: > > > > On 4/1/23 11:21 AM, Frederic Martinsons wrote: > > From: Frederic Martinsons > > > > Instead of only display the first and stop. > > For recipe (crago based) that can contains several artifacts > > to fetch with their checksum, it will particularly handy > > to display all of missing one. > > > > An example of error message would be > > I am confused. Is this patch supposed to add the pkg version or > not?  I > am not seeing any. Any ideas? > > I will be holding off branching meta-security until my 4 rust recipes > can build again. > > -armin > > > Hello, > > This patch is only for showing all missing checksum on crates for a > recipe. > To build the checskum list (with the version), you can use bitbake -c > update_crates update_crates fails when it starts to traverse  into the vendor dir. It can't parse the Cargo.toml files correctly. > and if you start from a pristine, you should have an error which will > contain > all the data you want to copy/paste (if you have this present patch in > bitbake) > > The naming for pkg and version is already included in > cargo-update-recipe-crates.bbclass >  from oe-core > master: > see > https://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/commit/?id=1795e98a04ad09b011afcc7cc3bf6dc49475b19a >