BPF Archive on lore.kernel.org
* September Inquiry 2019
@ 2019-09-11  4:10 Julian Smith
From: Julian Smith @ 2019-09-11  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf

Hi,friend,

This is Julian Smith and i am purchasing manager from E-cloth Co.,LTD in the UK.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ms Julian Smith
Purchasing Manager
E-cloth Co.,LTD