bpf.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Fw: [Netdev 0x15] Submission #5 "XDP Hints / hardware offloads..."
@ 2021-06-22 15:27 Alexander Lobakin
From: Alexander Lobakin @ 2021-06-22 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xdp-hints
  Cc: Alexander Lobakin, Daniel Borkmann, Alexei Starovoitov,
	John Fastabend, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen,
	Jesper Dangaard Brouer, Andrii Nakryiko, Magnus Karlsson,
	Marcin Kubiak, Michal Swiatkowski, Piotr Raczynski,
	Maciej Fijalkowski, bpf

Hi folks,

I got this email from Netdev 0x15 today:

From: submissions-0x15@netdevconf.info
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 12:24:47 +0000

> Dear Alexander Lobakin,
>
> In regards to your submission:
>
>        Title: XDP Hints / hardware offloads interaction
>         Site: https://0x15.netdevconf.info/paper/5
>
> We need to incorporate this topic into a wider XDP workshop
> with multiple topics.
> We need one or two people to chair the general XDP workshop.
> Please find a co-chair or if you need our help we can
> coordinate finding you a co-chair. Also, if you feel you
> can handle being the chair of the larger XDP workshop on your
> own do let us know.
>
> Thanks!

So instead of XDP Hints dedicated workshop a global one will
take place.
Is anyone willing to take a (co-)chair? I bet many of you have
a knowledge of eBPF/XDP stuff wider than mine.
Just PM me or drop a line here in Lists.

Thanks,
Al

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-22 15:28 UTC | newest]