BPF Archive on lore.kernel.org
* bpf-next is OPEN
@ 2019-05-21 22:25 Daniel Borkmann
From: Daniel Borkmann @ 2019-05-21 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf; +Cc: netdev, alexei.starovoitov

Merge window is closed, so new round begins as usual.

Thanks everyone,
Daniel

* bpf-next is OPEN
@ 2019-07-22 23:57 Daniel Borkmann
From: Daniel Borkmann @ 2019-07-22 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf; +Cc: netdev, alexei.starovoitov

Merge window is closed, therefore new round begins.

Thanks everyone,
Daniel

* Re: bpf-next is OPEN
@ 2019-03-19 21:11   ` Daniel Borkmann
From: Daniel Borkmann @ 2019-03-19 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alban Crequy; +Cc: netdev, bpf, alexei.starovoitov

On 03/19/2019 06:01 PM, Alban Crequy wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 09:56, Daniel Borkmann <daniel@iogearbox.net> wrote:
>>
>> Merge window is closed, so new round begins.
>>
>> Thanks everyone,
>> Daniel
>
> Thanks! I see that the bpf tree is more recent than the bpf-next tree:
> https://git.kernel.org/?q=BPF+Group
>
> Does it need to be updated, or do I miss something?

Nope, done now, thanks!

* Re: bpf-next is OPEN
@ 2019-03-19 17:01 ` Alban Crequy
From: Alban Crequy @ 2019-03-19 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Borkmann; +Cc: netdev, bpf, alexei.starovoitov

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 09:56, Daniel Borkmann <daniel@iogearbox.net> wrote:

> Merge window is closed, so new round begins.
>
> Thanks everyone,
> Daniel

Thanks! I see that the bpf tree is more recent than the bpf-next tree:
https://git.kernel.org/?q=BPF+Group

Does it need to be updated, or do I miss something?

Cheers,
Alban

* bpf-next is OPEN
@ 2019-03-19  8:52 Daniel Borkmann