BPF Archive on lore.kernel.org
* bpf-next is CLOSED
@ 2019-09-16  9:59 Daniel Borkmann
From: Daniel Borkmann @ 2019-09-16  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf; +Cc: netdev, alexei.starovoitov, davem

Only bug fixes from this point forward given the merge window is open.

Thanks everyone,
Daniel

* bpf-next is CLOSED
@ 2019-07-08 15:22 Daniel Borkmann
From: Daniel Borkmann @ 2019-07-08 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf; +Cc: alexei.starovoitov, davem, netdev

Thanks everyone for the contributions! Only bug fixes from this point forward
given the merge window is open. Still going through the remaining batch in
patchwork and will send our the bpf-next PR to David later today.

Thanks,
Daniel

* bpf-next is CLOSED
@ 2019-05-06 10:10 Daniel Borkmann
From: Daniel Borkmann @ 2019-05-06 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: bpf, alexei.starovoitov, davem

Only bug fixes from this point forward given the merge window is open. PRs
will go out to David in a bit.

Thanks everyone,
Daniel

* bpf-next is CLOSED
@ 2019-03-04  9:45 Daniel Borkmann
From: Daniel Borkmann @ 2019-03-04  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: bpf, davem, alexei.starovoitov

From this point onwards please only submit bug fixes targeted to bpf tree given
the merge window. We will send out the last bpf-next PR to David today.

Thanks everyone,
Daniel