bpf.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: jose.marchesi@oracle.com (Jose E. Marchesi)
To: Yonghong Song <yhs@fb.com>
Cc: "bpf\@vger.kernel.org" <bpf@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: initiated discussion to support attribute address_space in clang
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:21:34 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Yonghong.

    I just initiated a discussion (RFC patch
    https://reviews.llvm.org/D69393) for llvm/clang to support user
    address_space attribute.

    I am not able to add your name in subscriber list as you probably
    not registered with llvm mailing list or phabricator.

    Just let you know so we can have an eventual proposal which
    will be also good for gcc. Please participate in discussion.

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delay in replying: I needed
some time to process my backlog after a couple of weeks off.

I just created an account in phabricator (jemarch).  Will follow up
there.

Salud!