From: Kev Jackson <email@example.com>
To: Alexei Starovoitov <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Daniel Borkmann <email@example.com>,
"David S. Miller" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Jakub Kicinski <email@example.com>,
Jesper Dangaard Brouer <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
John Fastabend <email@example.com>,
Greg KH <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [PATCH bpf-next] Trivial: docs: correct some English grammar and spelling
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:34:02 +0100 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <YVVaWmKqA8l9Tm4J@kev-VirtualBox> (raw)
Header DOC on include/net/xdp.h contained a few English
grammer and spelling errors.
Acked-by: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Kev Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
include/net/xdp.h | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/net/xdp.h b/include/net/xdp.h
index ad5b02dcb6f4..447f9b1578f3 100644
@@ -15,13 +15,13 @@
* level RX-ring queues. It is information that is specific to how
* the driver have configured a given RX-ring queue.
- * Each xdp_buff frame received in the driver carry a (pointer)
+ * Each xdp_buff frame received in the driver carries a (pointer)
* reference to this xdp_rxq_info structure. This provides the XDP
* data-path read-access to RX-info for both kernel and bpf-side
* (limited subset).
* For now, direct access is only safe while running in NAPI/softirq
- * context. Contents is read-mostly and must not be updated during
+ * context. Contents are read-mostly and must not be updated during
* driver NAPI/softirq poll.
* The driver usage API is a register and unregister API.
@@ -30,8 +30,8 @@
* can be attached as long as it doesn't change the underlying
* RX-ring. If the RX-ring does change significantly, the NIC driver
* naturally need to stop the RX-ring before purging and reallocating
- * memory. In that process the driver MUST call unregistor (which
- * also apply for driver shutdown and unload). The register API is
+ * memory. In that process the driver MUST call unregister (which
+ * also applies for driver shutdown and unload). The register API is
* also mandatory during RX-ring setup.
next reply other threads:[~2021-09-30 6:34 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 2+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2021-09-30 6:34 Kev Jackson [this message]
2021-09-30 21:30 ` [PATCH bpf-next] Trivial: docs: correct some English grammar and spelling patchwork-bot+netdevbpf
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).