BPF Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* WARNING in dev_change_net_namespace
@ 2020-02-11 16:06 syzbot
  2020-02-13 19:00 ` ebiederm
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: syzbot @ 2020-02-11 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andriin, ast, bpf, daniel, davem, dsahern, hawk, jiri,
	johannes.berg, john.fastabend, kafai, kuba, linux-kernel,
	mkubecek, netdev, songliubraving, syzkaller-bugs, yhs

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    0a679e13 Merge branch 'for-5.6-fixes' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15142701e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6780df5a5f208964
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f
compiler:       clang version 10.0.0 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/ c2443155a0fb245c8f17f2c1c72b6ea391e86e81)

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000020000080 RDI: 0000000000000004
RBP: 000000000075bfc8 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000007
R13: 00000000000009cb R14: 00000000004cb3dd R15: 0000000000000016
------------[ cut here ]------------
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 24839 at net/core/dev.c:10108 dev_change_net_namespace+0x155f/0x16b0 net/core/dev.c:10108
Kernel panic - not syncing: panic_on_warn set ...
CPU: 0 PID: 24839 Comm: syz-executor.4 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc1-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
Call Trace:
 __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
 dump_stack+0x1fb/0x318 lib/dump_stack.c:118
 panic+0x264/0x7a9 kernel/panic.c:221
 __warn+0x209/0x210 kernel/panic.c:582
 report_bug+0x1b6/0x2f0 lib/bug.c:195
 fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:174 [inline]
 do_error_trap+0xcf/0x1c0 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:267
 do_invalid_op+0x36/0x40 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:286
 invalid_op+0x23/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:1027
RIP: 0010:dev_change_net_namespace+0x155f/0x16b0 net/core/dev.c:10108
Code: b7 f9 02 01 48 c7 c7 5d 66 e6 88 48 c7 c6 b4 42 04 89 ba 25 27 00 00 31 c0 e8 6d a6 dc fa 0f 0b e9 0d eb ff ff e8 a1 e6 0a fb <0f> 0b e9 2f fe ff ff e8 95 e6 0a fb c6 05 05 b7 f9 02 01 48 c7 c7
RSP: 0018:ffffc90001ae7140 EFLAGS: 00010246
RAX: ffffffff866c18df RBX: 00000000fffffff4 RCX: 0000000000040000
RDX: ffffc90012028000 RSI: 000000000003ffff RDI: 0000000000040000
RBP: ffffc90001ae7240 R08: ffffffff866c1700 R09: fffffbfff1406318
R10: fffffbfff1406318 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: ffff8880918d2b60
R13: ffff8880918d20b8 R14: ffffc90001ae71e8 R15: ffffc90001ae71e0
 do_setlink+0x196/0x3880 net/core/rtnetlink.c:2501
 __rtnl_newlink net/core/rtnetlink.c:3252 [inline]
 rtnl_newlink+0x1509/0x1c00 net/core/rtnetlink.c:3377
 rtnetlink_rcv_msg+0x889/0xd40 net/core/rtnetlink.c:5438
 netlink_rcv_skb+0x19e/0x3e0 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:2477
 rtnetlink_rcv+0x1c/0x20 net/core/rtnetlink.c:5456
 netlink_unicast_kernel net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1302 [inline]
 netlink_unicast+0x766/0x920 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1328
 netlink_sendmsg+0xa2b/0xd40 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1917
 sock_sendmsg_nosec net/socket.c:652 [inline]
 sock_sendmsg net/socket.c:672 [inline]
 ____sys_sendmsg+0x4f7/0x7f0 net/socket.c:2343
 ___sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2397 [inline]
 __sys_sendmsg+0x1ed/0x290 net/socket.c:2430
 __do_sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2439 [inline]
 __se_sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2437 [inline]
 __x64_sys_sendmsg+0x7f/0x90 net/socket.c:2437
 do_syscall_64+0xf7/0x1c0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:294
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
RIP: 0033:0x45b3b9
Code: ad b6 fb ff c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 66 90 48 89 f8 48 89 f7 48 89 d6 48 89 ca 4d 89 c2 4d 89 c8 4c 8b 4c 24 08 0f 05 <48> 3d 01 f0 ff ff 0f 83 7b b6 fb ff c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00
RSP: 002b:00007f483611ac78 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 000000000000002e
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 00007f483611b6d4 RCX: 000000000045b3b9
RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000020000080 RDI: 0000000000000004
RBP: 000000000075bfc8 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000007
R13: 00000000000009cb R14: 00000000004cb3dd R15: 0000000000000016
Kernel Offset: disabled
Rebooting in 86400 seconds..


---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at syzkaller@googlegroups.com.

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: WARNING in dev_change_net_namespace
  2020-02-11 16:06 WARNING in dev_change_net_namespace syzbot
@ 2020-02-13 19:00 ` ebiederm
  2020-02-13 19:57   ` Eric Dumazet
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: ebiederm @ 2020-02-13 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: syzbot
  Cc: andriin, ast, bpf, daniel, davem, dsahern, hawk, jiri,
	johannes.berg, john.fastabend, kafai, kuba, linux-kernel,
	mkubecek, netdev, songliubraving, syzkaller-bugs, yhs

syzbot <syzbot+830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com> writes:

> Hello,

Has someone messed up the network device kobject support.
I don't have the exact same code as listed here so I may
be misreading things.  But the only WARN_ON I see in
dev_change_net_namespaces is from kobject_rename.

It is not supposed to be possible for that to fail.

Historically it only failed when network devices were put into sysfs
in a way that required network devices to have names separate from
sysfs files.  We fixed that ages ago, so I don't have a clue why
kobject_rename would be failing now.

szybot any idea what network device was changing network namespaces?

Eric


> syzbot found the following crash on:
>
> HEAD commit:    0a679e13 Merge branch 'for-5.6-fixes' of git://git.kernel...
> git tree:       upstream
> console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15142701e00000
> kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6780df5a5f208964
> dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f
> compiler:       clang version 10.0.0 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/ c2443155a0fb245c8f17f2c1c72b6ea391e86e81)
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.
>
> IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
> Reported-by: syzbot+830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com
>
> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000020000080 RDI: 0000000000000004
> RBP: 000000000075bfc8 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
> R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000007
> R13: 00000000000009cb R14: 00000000004cb3dd R15: 0000000000000016
> ------------[ cut here ]------------
> WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 24839 at net/core/dev.c:10108 dev_change_net_namespace+0x155f/0x16b0 net/core/dev.c:10108
> Kernel panic - not syncing: panic_on_warn set ...
> CPU: 0 PID: 24839 Comm: syz-executor.4 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc1-syzkaller #0
> Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
> Call Trace:
>  __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
>  dump_stack+0x1fb/0x318 lib/dump_stack.c:118
>  panic+0x264/0x7a9 kernel/panic.c:221
>  __warn+0x209/0x210 kernel/panic.c:582
>  report_bug+0x1b6/0x2f0 lib/bug.c:195
>  fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:174 [inline]
>  do_error_trap+0xcf/0x1c0 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:267
>  do_invalid_op+0x36/0x40 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:286
>  invalid_op+0x23/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:1027
> RIP: 0010:dev_change_net_namespace+0x155f/0x16b0 net/core/dev.c:10108
> Code: b7 f9 02 01 48 c7 c7 5d 66 e6 88 48 c7 c6 b4 42 04 89 ba 25 27 00 00 31 c0 e8 6d a6 dc fa 0f 0b e9 0d eb ff ff e8 a1 e6 0a fb <0f> 0b e9 2f fe ff ff e8 95 e6 0a fb c6 05 05 b7 f9 02 01 48 c7 c7
> RSP: 0018:ffffc90001ae7140 EFLAGS: 00010246
> RAX: ffffffff866c18df RBX: 00000000fffffff4 RCX: 0000000000040000
> RDX: ffffc90012028000 RSI: 000000000003ffff RDI: 0000000000040000
> RBP: ffffc90001ae7240 R08: ffffffff866c1700 R09: fffffbfff1406318
> R10: fffffbfff1406318 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: ffff8880918d2b60
> R13: ffff8880918d20b8 R14: ffffc90001ae71e8 R15: ffffc90001ae71e0
>  do_setlink+0x196/0x3880 net/core/rtnetlink.c:2501
>  __rtnl_newlink net/core/rtnetlink.c:3252 [inline]
>  rtnl_newlink+0x1509/0x1c00 net/core/rtnetlink.c:3377
>  rtnetlink_rcv_msg+0x889/0xd40 net/core/rtnetlink.c:5438
>  netlink_rcv_skb+0x19e/0x3e0 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:2477
>  rtnetlink_rcv+0x1c/0x20 net/core/rtnetlink.c:5456
>  netlink_unicast_kernel net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1302 [inline]
>  netlink_unicast+0x766/0x920 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1328
>  netlink_sendmsg+0xa2b/0xd40 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1917
>  sock_sendmsg_nosec net/socket.c:652 [inline]
>  sock_sendmsg net/socket.c:672 [inline]
>  ____sys_sendmsg+0x4f7/0x7f0 net/socket.c:2343
>  ___sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2397 [inline]
>  __sys_sendmsg+0x1ed/0x290 net/socket.c:2430
>  __do_sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2439 [inline]
>  __se_sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2437 [inline]
>  __x64_sys_sendmsg+0x7f/0x90 net/socket.c:2437
>  do_syscall_64+0xf7/0x1c0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:294
>  entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
> RIP: 0033:0x45b3b9
> Code: ad b6 fb ff c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 66 90 48 89 f8 48 89 f7 48 89 d6 48 89 ca 4d 89 c2 4d 89 c8 4c 8b 4c 24 08 0f 05 <48> 3d 01 f0 ff ff 0f 83 7b b6 fb ff c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00
> RSP: 002b:00007f483611ac78 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 000000000000002e
> RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 00007f483611b6d4 RCX: 000000000045b3b9
> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000020000080 RDI: 0000000000000004
> RBP: 000000000075bfc8 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
> R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000007
> R13: 00000000000009cb R14: 00000000004cb3dd R15: 0000000000000016
> Kernel Offset: disabled
> Rebooting in 86400 seconds..
>
>
> ---
> This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
> See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
> syzbot engineers can be reached at syzkaller@googlegroups.com.
>
> syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
> https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: WARNING in dev_change_net_namespace
  2020-02-13 19:00 ` ebiederm
@ 2020-02-13 19:57   ` Eric Dumazet
  2020-02-13 20:00     ` Eric Dumazet
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Eric Dumazet @ 2020-02-13 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric W. Biederman, syzbot
  Cc: andriin, ast, bpf, daniel, davem, dsahern, hawk, jiri,
	johannes.berg, john.fastabend, kafai, kuba, linux-kernel,
	mkubecek, netdev, songliubraving, syzkaller-bugs, yhs



On 2/13/20 11:00 AM, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
> syzbot <syzbot+830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com> writes:
> 
>> Hello,
> 
> Has someone messed up the network device kobject support.
> I don't have the exact same code as listed here so I may
> be misreading things.  But the only WARN_ON I see in
> dev_change_net_namespaces is from kobject_rename.
> 
> It is not supposed to be possible for that to fail.

Well, this code is attempting kmalloc() calls, so can definitely fail.

syzbot is using fault injection to force few kmalloc() to return NULL

> 
> Historically it only failed when network devices were put into sysfs
> in a way that required network devices to have names separate from
> sysfs files.  We fixed that ages ago, so I don't have a clue why
> kobject_rename would be failing now.
> 
> szybot any idea what network device was changing network namespaces?
> 
> Eric
> 
> 
>> syzbot found the following crash on:
>>
>> HEAD commit:    0a679e13 Merge branch 'for-5.6-fixes' of git://git.kernel...
>> git tree:       upstream
>> console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15142701e00000
>> kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6780df5a5f208964
>> dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f
>> compiler:       clang version 10.0.0 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/ c2443155a0fb245c8f17f2c1c72b6ea391e86e81)
>>
>> Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.
>>
>> IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
>> Reported-by: syzbot+830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com
>>
>> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000020000080 RDI: 0000000000000004
>> RBP: 000000000075bfc8 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
>> R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000007
>> R13: 00000000000009cb R14: 00000000004cb3dd R15: 0000000000000016
>> ------------[ cut here ]------------
>> WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 24839 at net/core/dev.c:10108 dev_change_net_namespace+0x155f/0x16b0 net/core/dev.c:10108
>> Kernel panic - not syncing: panic_on_warn set ...
>> CPU: 0 PID: 24839 Comm: syz-executor.4 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc1-syzkaller #0
>> Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
>> Call Trace:
>>  __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
>>  dump_stack+0x1fb/0x318 lib/dump_stack.c:118
>>  panic+0x264/0x7a9 kernel/panic.c:221
>>  __warn+0x209/0x210 kernel/panic.c:582
>>  report_bug+0x1b6/0x2f0 lib/bug.c:195
>>  fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:174 [inline]
>>  do_error_trap+0xcf/0x1c0 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:267
>>  do_invalid_op+0x36/0x40 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:286
>>  invalid_op+0x23/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:1027
>> RIP: 0010:dev_change_net_namespace+0x155f/0x16b0 net/core/dev.c:10108
>> Code: b7 f9 02 01 48 c7 c7 5d 66 e6 88 48 c7 c6 b4 42 04 89 ba 25 27 00 00 31 c0 e8 6d a6 dc fa 0f 0b e9 0d eb ff ff e8 a1 e6 0a fb <0f> 0b e9 2f fe ff ff e8 95 e6 0a fb c6 05 05 b7 f9 02 01 48 c7 c7
>> RSP: 0018:ffffc90001ae7140 EFLAGS: 00010246
>> RAX: ffffffff866c18df RBX: 00000000fffffff4 RCX: 0000000000040000
>> RDX: ffffc90012028000 RSI: 000000000003ffff RDI: 0000000000040000
>> RBP: ffffc90001ae7240 R08: ffffffff866c1700 R09: fffffbfff1406318
>> R10: fffffbfff1406318 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: ffff8880918d2b60
>> R13: ffff8880918d20b8 R14: ffffc90001ae71e8 R15: ffffc90001ae71e0
>>  do_setlink+0x196/0x3880 net/core/rtnetlink.c:2501
>>  __rtnl_newlink net/core/rtnetlink.c:3252 [inline]
>>  rtnl_newlink+0x1509/0x1c00 net/core/rtnetlink.c:3377
>>  rtnetlink_rcv_msg+0x889/0xd40 net/core/rtnetlink.c:5438
>>  netlink_rcv_skb+0x19e/0x3e0 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:2477
>>  rtnetlink_rcv+0x1c/0x20 net/core/rtnetlink.c:5456
>>  netlink_unicast_kernel net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1302 [inline]
>>  netlink_unicast+0x766/0x920 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1328
>>  netlink_sendmsg+0xa2b/0xd40 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1917
>>  sock_sendmsg_nosec net/socket.c:652 [inline]
>>  sock_sendmsg net/socket.c:672 [inline]
>>  ____sys_sendmsg+0x4f7/0x7f0 net/socket.c:2343
>>  ___sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2397 [inline]
>>  __sys_sendmsg+0x1ed/0x290 net/socket.c:2430
>>  __do_sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2439 [inline]
>>  __se_sys_sendmsg net/socket.c:2437 [inline]
>>  __x64_sys_sendmsg+0x7f/0x90 net/socket.c:2437
>>  do_syscall_64+0xf7/0x1c0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:294
>>  entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
>> RIP: 0033:0x45b3b9
>> Code: ad b6 fb ff c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 66 90 48 89 f8 48 89 f7 48 89 d6 48 89 ca 4d 89 c2 4d 89 c8 4c 8b 4c 24 08 0f 05 <48> 3d 01 f0 ff ff 0f 83 7b b6 fb ff c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00
>> RSP: 002b:00007f483611ac78 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 000000000000002e
>> RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 00007f483611b6d4 RCX: 000000000045b3b9
>> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000020000080 RDI: 0000000000000004
>> RBP: 000000000075bfc8 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
>> R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000007
>> R13: 00000000000009cb R14: 00000000004cb3dd R15: 0000000000000016
>> Kernel Offset: disabled
>> Rebooting in 86400 seconds..
>>
>>
>> ---
>> This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
>> See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
>> syzbot engineers can be reached at syzkaller@googlegroups.com.
>>
>> syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
>> https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: WARNING in dev_change_net_namespace
  2020-02-13 19:57   ` Eric Dumazet
@ 2020-02-13 20:00     ` Eric Dumazet
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Eric Dumazet @ 2020-02-13 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric W. Biederman, syzbot
  Cc: andriin, ast, bpf, daniel, davem, dsahern, hawk, jiri,
	johannes.berg, john.fastabend, kafai, kuba, linux-kernel,
	mkubecek, netdev, songliubraving, syzkaller-bugs, yhs



On 2/13/20 11:57 AM, Eric Dumazet wrote:
> 
> 
> On 2/13/20 11:00 AM, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
>> syzbot <syzbot+830c6dbfc71edc4f0b8f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>
>> Has someone messed up the network device kobject support.
>> I don't have the exact same code as listed here so I may
>> be misreading things.  But the only WARN_ON I see in
>> dev_change_net_namespaces is from kobject_rename.
>>
>> It is not supposed to be possible for that to fail.
> 
> Well, this code is attempting kmalloc() calls, so can definitely fail.
> 
> syzbot is using fault injection to force few kmalloc() to return NULL

[  533.360275][T24839] FAULT_INJECTION: forcing a failure.
[  533.360275][T24839] name failslab, interval 1, probability 0, space 0, times 0
[  533.418952][T24839] CPU: 0 PID: 24839 Comm: syz-executor.4 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc1-syzkaller #0
[  533.427669][T24839] Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
[  533.437873][T24839] Call Trace:
[  533.441188][T24839]  dump_stack+0x1fb/0x318
[  533.445677][T24839]  should_fail+0x4b8/0x660
[  533.450125][T24839]  __should_failslab+0xb9/0xe0
[  533.454913][T24839]  ? kzalloc+0x21/0x40
[  533.459000][T24839]  should_failslab+0x9/0x20
[  533.463524][T24839]  __kmalloc+0x7a/0x340
[  533.467698][T24839]  kzalloc+0x21/0x40
[  533.471604][T24839]  kobject_rename+0x12f/0x4d0
[  533.476399][T24839]  ? sysfs_rename_link_ns+0x179/0x1b0
[  533.481782][T24839]  device_rename+0x16d/0x190
[  533.486380][T24839]  dev_change_net_namespace+0x1375/0x16b0
[  533.492550][T24839]  ? ns_capable+0x91/0xf0
[  533.496900][T24839]  ? netlink_ns_capable+0xcf/0x100
[  533.502038][T24839]  ? rtnl_link_get_net_capable+0x136/0x280
[  533.508470][T24839]  do_setlink+0x196/0x3880
[  533.512943][T24839]  ? __kasan_check_read+0x11/0x20
[  533.517992][T24839]  rtnl_newlink+0x1509/0x1c00


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-02-11 16:06 WARNING in dev_change_net_namespace syzbot
2020-02-13 19:00 ` ebiederm
2020-02-13 19:57   ` Eric Dumazet
2020-02-13 20:00     ` Eric Dumazet

BPF Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/0 bpf/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 bpf bpf/ https://lore.kernel.org/bpf \
		bpf@vger.kernel.org
	public-inbox-index bpf

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernel.vger.bpf


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git