bpf.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Josef Bacik <josef@toxicpanda.com>
To: lsf-pc <lsf-pc@lists.linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: Btrfs BTRFS <linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-ext4@vger.kernel.org" <linux-ext4@vger.kernel.org>,
	Linux FS Devel <linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org>,
	"bpf@vger.kernel.org" <bpf@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-xfs@vger.kernel.org" <linux-xfs@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-block@vger.kernel.org" <linux-block@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org" <linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-mm@kvack.org" <linux-mm@kvack.org>,
	"linux-nvme@vger.kernel.org" <linux-nvme@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: LSF/MM/BPF 2020: Postponement announcement
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 14:47:32 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello,

Unfortunately given the escalating nature of the response to COVID-19 we are
making the decision to change the original LSF/MM/BPF dates in April 2020.  We
currently do not have concrete plans about how we will reschedule, the Linux
Foundation is working very hard at getting us alternative dates as we speak.
Once the new plans are concretely made we will notify everyone again with the
new plans.

The tentative plan is to keep the attendees as they are if we reschedule within
2020.  This includes anybody that declined for travel related concerns.  We will
re-send all invitations again to the original invitees so it's clear that you
have been invited.

If we have to reschedule into 2021 then we will redo the CFP once we are closer
to the actual date again and redo all of the invites and topics so we're as up
to date as possible with the current state of the community.

We will keep the current program committee and I will continue to chair until we
have the next LSF/MM/BPF.

Thank you on behalf of the program committee:

         Josef Bacik (Filesystems)
         Amir Goldstein (Filesystems)
         Martin K. Petersen (Storage)
         Omar Sandoval (Storage)