bpf.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Daniel Borkmann <daniel@iogearbox.net>
To: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <brouer@redhat.com>,
	BPF-dev-list <bpf@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: XDP-hints working-group <xdp-hints@xdp-project.net>,
	"netdev@vger.kernel.org" <netdev@vger.kernel.org>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 16:58:02 +0200	[thread overview]

On 5/28/21 4:19 PM, Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote:
> Hi BPF-community,
>
> We have created a mailing list for the XDP-hints working group (Cc'ed).
> Some of you have already been subscribed. If you want to subscribe or
> unsubscribe please visit the link[0] below:
>
>   [0] https://lists.xdp-project.net/postorius/lists/xdp-hints.xdp-project.net/
>
> Remember we prefer to keep the upstream discussion on bpf@vger.kernel.org.
> This list should be Cc'ed for topics related to XDP-hints.

I'm not sure why exactly you need an extra topic mailing list ?? Just keep
the existing discussions upstream with netdev + bpf + cc'ed folks in the loop
to avoid divergence and reiterating over topics yet again (given discussed
in one place but not the other, for example).. much simpler.

Thanks,
Daniel