Hello Romain, On Sat, Jan 08, 2022 at 07:37 PM, Romain Naour wrote: > Hello Ricardo, > > Le 05/12/2021 à 11:53, Ricardo Martincoski a écrit : >> So anyone willing to contribute to check-package can run all tests in >> less than 1 second by using: >> $ python3 -m pytest -v utils/checkpackagelib/ >> >> Most test cases are in the form: >> @pytest.mark.parametrize('testname,filename,string,expected', function) >> - testname: a short description of the scenario tested, added in order >> to improve readability of the log when some tests fail >> - filename: the filename the check-package function being tested thinks >> it is testing >> - string: the content of the file being sent to the function under test >> - expect: all expected warnings that a given function from >> check-package should generate for a given file named filename and >> with string as its content. > > I spend some time to review this patch to find something to say :) Thank you for your time. I imagine how boring was to review this patch :) > > Actually the test_lib_hash tests are not checking with the new spacing > convention we want to use in .hash files. > > I applied this patch [1] after your series and some tests failed. Now it landed on master. > > I would recommand to use the new spacing convention by default in this testsuite. Sure. I will send v2. Regards, Ricardo