Hello there! We are using buildroot-2022.11.1 to build a custom QT6 based project. We have this option enabled in menuconfig: BR2_PACKAGE_QT6=y But found this issue building our project: Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: svgwidgets It seems there is no way to enable SVG library support on QT6 (at least we don't found it). However, SVG library is completely ported and functional using Qt5. BR2_PACKAGE_QT5SVG=y Does buildroot will support SVG library with QT6 in some future release? Is this still a work in progress? We have checked buildroot-2023.02 and even in that recent version, is still not ready. Thanks a lot in advance!. -- Ivan