ceph-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Robin Geuze <robin.geuze@nl.team.blue>
To: Ilya Dryomov <idryomov@gmail.com>
Cc: Ceph Development <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: All RBD IO stuck after flapping OSD's
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:04:58 +0000	[thread overview]

Hey Ilya,

Took a bit longer than expected, but we finally got around to testing the patches. They seem to do the trick. We did have one stuck rbd dev, however after the 60 second hung task timeout expired that one also continued working. Great work. We ended up testing it on a the Ubuntu 20.04 hwe 5.8 based kernel btw, not 5.4.

Regards,

Robin Geuze