ceph-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Rust async bindings for rados
@ 2021-08-30 15:09 John Spray
From: John Spray @ 2021-08-30 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi all,

Earlier in the year I was having fun learning Rust, and one of the
things I did was to extend the existing ceph-rust crate with
async+streams support.  Rust's async stream support is very nice, and
makes writing small+fast gateway-like things quite low effort.

I'm not actively working on this any more but I've parked it in a PR
here for anyone who's interested
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-rust/pull/79 -- I thought I'd drop a note
to the list just in case it's of interest.

All the best,
John

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-30 15:09 UTC | newest]