Hi! > This patchset revolves around the following patch set from upstream: > https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/10969899/ > > Unfortunately, the driver is using a slightly different version of the USB > API. In upstream, the connection between the fwnode of the USB controller > device tree node, that is the connector device tree node, and the USB > peripheral device tree node is nicely done via some new function calls that > are basically some extensions to the graph traverse and graph discovery > methods for the device tree parser. This is needed for role switch feature. > > I tried to create the minimum set for the USB API extension and it should > not affect at all the current behavior. All the modifications are additions > and some rewritings of some of the current functions. > > I also backported some fixes where I have found them. > > Tested on Si-Linux EK874 (with RZ/G2E SoC) that we have in house. Ok, so this does not look bad, but it affects other people's boards, too. I went through it and will have some questions/comments. Is someone else in -cip project using usb-otg? Are we reasonably sure this won't cause problems elsewhere? Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html