Hi! > > > This patch series adds support for PCIe EP on Renesas R-Car Gen3 and > > > RZ/G2x platforms. > > > > I quickly went through a series and code seems reasonably nice. > > > > > * Since the changes are huge I am sending the patches as RFC. > > > > And yes, it is quite big, which might be a problem. OTOH only Renesas > > seems to have PCIe EP drivers enabled in their CIP defconfigs, so > > there's good chance noone else in CIP project is using this code. > > > > [If someone else _is_ using it or is considering using it, please > > speak up.] > > > We haven't received any response yet, is it OK if I send a non RFC > version or shall we wait for couple of days more ? I guess I'd like non-RFC version of patches 1-22 in a series. I believe it makes sense to add 30, 32, 49, 50 to them, as they are simple and fix a bug. Would that work for you? Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany