Hi! > This patch series optimizes pinctrl driver for size and adds QSPI[01] > pins for RZ/G2{H,M,N,E} SoC. > > All the patches have been cherry picked from v5.11-rc2 > > Currently the SoC DTSI changes are being upstreamed [1] once this hits -rc > this will be backported to the CIP. This is for users who currently plan to > enable RPC-IF on CIP kernel (using patches from [1] to enable RPC-IF). > > [1] > https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-renesas-soc/list/?series=408139 I went through this and "Add missing rpc-if clock on RZ/G2{E,M,N} SoC" series, and they look okay to me. I can apply them if there are no other comments. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany