Hi! > This patch series does the following: > * Drops unneeded regulator setup for OV5645 sensor > * Adds driver for IMX219 sensor > * Updates v4l2-async to accept endpoints for fwnode matching > * Various fixes for R-Car VIN driver > * Support to capture RAW format to VIN driver > * Support for RZ/G2{H,M,N,E} SoC's in VIN/CSI2 driver > * DTS changes for HiHope RZ/G2{H,M,N} and SI Linux RZ/G2E to > enable VIN, CSI2 modules and OV5645, IMX219 sensors. Well... test are okay, except that Renesas lab is offline so it was not really tested on Renesas targets. Anyway, I guess I'm okay with applying these if there are no other comments. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany