Hi! > >> Last meeting minutes: > >> https://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/cip/2022/03/cip.2022-03-17-13.00.log.html > > ... > >> IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm unfortunately not able to run the meeting myself > >> today due to an appointment conflict (damn DST...). Could someone else > >> from the kernel team take over again? Thanks in advance. > > > > After DST shift, 13 UTC is not really great time for me, either. 12 > > UTC would be better, 9 or 10 UTC would be even better. I don't propose > > shifting today's meeting, but should we talk about shift? > > > > Forgot to follow up on this: > > Are there any concerns among our participants to move this by one hour > earlier? Not from me. > If no, the next logical question would then be: > > Stick with one hour earlier, or will this cause conflicts again on the > end of DST in Autumn? My preferences are: best/1: permanently one hour earlier. 2: one hour earlier at least during DST. 3: current time. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany