Hi Pavel, Thank you for the response. >> Git bisect has told me the first bad commit is >> 31fb632b5d43 spi: Move cadence-quadspi driver to drivers/spi/ > > That's strange. > >> Does this change requires device tree modification? >> Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. > > ...because that particular change does not change any C code. But it > touches Kconfig bits; can you check that CONFIG_SPI_CADENCE_QUADSPI is > enabled in the "bad" configuration? > > Do you have any local changes in > drivers/mtd/spi-nor/controllers/cadence-quadspi.c or > drivers/spi/spi-cadence-quadspi.c ? I have no local changes to those files. Maybe I lost CONFIG_SPI_CADENCE_QUADSPI accidentally while bisecting. I will try bisect and post the result again. Regards, Takuo Koguchi > 2021/03/13 8:07、Pavel Machek のメール: > > Hi! > >> Git bisect has told me the first bad commit is >> 31fb632b5d43 spi: Move cadence-quadspi driver to drivers/spi/ > > That's strange. > >> Does this change requires device tree modification? >> Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. > > ...because that particular change does not change any C code. But it > touches Kconfig bits; can you check that CONFIG_SPI_CADENCE_QUADSPI is > enabled in the "bad" configuration? > > Do you have any local changes in > drivers/mtd/spi-nor/controllers/cadence-quadspi.c or > drivers/spi/spi-cadence-quadspi.c ? > > Best regards, > Pavel > -- > DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk > HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany > > >