Hi, On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM Daniel Sangorrin wrote: > > I had this in the backlog for a long time. These > patches, improve the way CVEs' descriptions are displayed > when calling scripts/report_affected.py with the option > --show-description` enabled. > > [1/3] report_affected: word-wrap for the 'description' > [2/3] report_affected: Delete extra blank lines > [3/3] issues: fill in the description field of Thanks for submitting these. I'll take a look at them next week, after the long weekend here. ChenYu > Thanks, > Daniel > > > >