Dear CIP community, I have learned more information about the cutover plans. The migration is planned to start at 2 pm Pacific time on April 6, which is : 5 pm Eastern / 11 pm CET / and Tuesday, April 7 , 6 am JST The migration will probably take just a few hours, but the migration team would like to reserve 24 hours in case they run into any issues with transferring the archives into the new system. I'll send more information about the migration as I learn more and as we get closer to the conversion date. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Best regards, Neal *Neal Caidin* Program Manager, Program Management & Operations The Linux Foundation +1 (919) 238-9104 (w/h) +1 (919) 949-1861 (m) ncaidin@linuxfoundation.org On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 3:50 PM Neal Caidin wrote: > [x-posted] > Dear CIP community, > > These Mailman2 email lists will be converted starting on Monday, April 6 > and may take up to 24 hours to complete. > > There is no action required on your part. > > Any emails that are sent during the downtime will be queued up and come > through when the system is up and running. > > Please let me know if you have any questions. > > Best regards, > Neal > > *Neal Caidin* > Program Manager, Program Management & Operations > The Linux Foundation > +1 (919) 238-9104 (w/h) > +1 (919) 949-1861 (m) > ncaidin@linuxfoundation.org >