CIP-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [cip-dev] LAVA infrastructure: Planned maintenance
@ 2020-10-12 11:50 Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2020-10-12 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev; +Cc: Harald Seiler, Hiraku Toyooka, Gumansingh, Smita

Hello all,

Just a heads up that the CIP LAVA infrastructure will be offline for a couple of hours (maybe less, maybe more) on Wednesday 14th from about 0700 UTC.

We're going to be upgrading to the latest version of lava-docker on the master and workers.

If the downtime at that time is going to cause any headaches please let me know, preferably before Wednesday...

Kind regards, Chris