CIP-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* [cip-dev] gitlab problems: -stable mirring broken, testing broken?
@ 2021-04-09 11:22 Pavel Machek
  2021-04-09 14:48 ` Chris Paterson
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 2+ messages in thread
From: Pavel Machek @ 2021-04-09 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev, chris.paterson2

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 754 bytes --]

Hi!

gitlab seems to have some problems. 5.10.29-rc1 is not mirrored in
gitlab:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-stable-rc-ci/-/tree/linux-5.10.y

And I'm getting strange error while attempting to test 4.4 kernel:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/pipelines/283833338

Found errors in your .gitlab-ci.yml:
Remote file
`https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-pipelines/raw/master/linux-cip-pipeline.yml`
could not be fetched because of HTTP code `429` error!
You can also test your .gitlab-ci.yml in CI Lint

Best regards,
								Pavel
-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany

[-- Attachment #1.2: Digital signature --]
[-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 181 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 428 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#6355): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/6355
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/81965841/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/4520388/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

* Re: [cip-dev] gitlab problems: -stable mirring broken, testing broken?
  2021-04-09 11:22 [cip-dev] gitlab problems: -stable mirring broken, testing broken? Pavel Machek
@ 2021-04-09 14:48 ` Chris Paterson
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 2+ messages in thread
From: Chris Paterson @ 2021-04-09 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek, cip-dev


[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1521 bytes --]

Hello Pavel,

> From: Pavel Machek <pavel@denx.de>
> Sent: 09 April 2021 12:23
>
> Hi!
>
> gitlab seems to have some problems. 5.10.29-rc1 is not mirrored in
> gitlab:
>
> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-stable-rc-ci/-/tree/linux-
> 5.10.y

It looks like the webhook from https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-stable-rc didn't get through.
I've tried again and hit a 429 error:
"Hook executed successfully but returned HTTP 429 Rate limit exceeded; see https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/gitlab_com/#gitlabcom-specific-rate-limits for more details"

Maybe we've hit one of these rate limits?

>
> And I'm getting strange error while attempting to test 4.4 kernel:
>
> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/pipelines/283833338
>
> Found errors in your .gitlab-ci.yml:
> Remote file
> `https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-
> pipelines/raw/master/linux-cip-pipeline.yml`
> could not be fetched because of HTTP code `429` error!
> You can also test your .gitlab-ci.yml in CI Lint

It looks like the same issue as above.
I've kicked off a pipeline for the same branch and it's working now:
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/pipelines/284020976

Kind regards, Chris


>
> Best regards,
>                                                               Pavel
> --
> DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
> HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 428 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#6356): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/6356
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/81965841/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/4520388/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 2+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 2+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-04-09 11:22 [cip-dev] gitlab problems: -stable mirring broken, testing broken? Pavel Machek
2021-04-09 14:48 ` Chris Paterson

CIP-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/0 cip-dev/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 cip-dev cip-dev/ https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev \
		cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
	public-inbox-index cip-dev

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.cip-project.lists.cip-dev


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git