cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
From: "Nobuhiro Iwamatsu" <nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp>
To: <cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org>
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] Is cadence-quadspi working on cyclone V?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 05:25:19 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Koguchi-san,

I checked on a Sodia board with the same SoC.
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cip/linux-cip.git/tree/arch/arm/boot/dts/socfpga_cyclone5_sodia.dts?h=linux-5.10.y-cip

It recognizes NOR flash in 5.10.y. How about checking DTS?
Sodia board uses n25q512a and has the following DT:
```
&qspi {
	status = "okay";

	flash0: n25q512a@0 {