Hello, > From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org On > Behalf Of Chris Paterson via lists.cip-project.org > Sent: 16 August 2021 21:39 > > Hello, [...] > > > But I still see problems with x86_qemu... the "2h timeout". > > > > QEMU's queue is full. And QEMU of each lab is not working and it seems > > that it can not be processed correctly. > > All of the QEMU machines have somehow got stuck in the "reserved" state. > I'm trying to fix it. Will update you asap. I've got these devices un-stuck now by editing their state in the database directly. However, in the process of debugging I rebooted the LAVA server instance, so we'll now need to reboot the various labs, which is dependent on the local admins. Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon. Kind regards, Chris > > Chris > > > > > Best regards, > > Nobuhiro